Hi, I am Karin from the Netherlands.
I developed my nailpolish addiction over the years. It was sleeping for a while. But recently I became my old one once again. I like nail-art too!!
In my daily life I am an application manager of several applications. Its a very busy but nice job!
Thanks for stopping by!!
If you have any questions feel free to mail me at:
romika1@hotmail.com
-
Ok it has been years since I have wrote on my blog.
Just wondering if anyone is still here.
I think I may get into Konad Nail Polishing again soon and I may...
PURPLE AND GLITTER STRIPES
-
Wow....been a busy week for me. First I have nail stuff and then I have
some puppy pics to share :)
First up is a simple design I did. I used J brand nai...
Toevoeging Manicure DIY
-
Van een nagelstyliste kreeg ik een handige tip voor de manicure volgorde
waar ik een paar dagen geleden over schreef.
Ze raadde aan om stap 3 en 4 om te dr...
Thanks for the heads up, I'm gonna check it out.
ReplyDelete@ Nienna: Yes do that! Gildedangel is a very lovely lady and she's got aa nice giveaway!
ReplyDelete